There are 5 users in the forums

Series Thread: Philadelphia (58-41) at San Francisco (55-46)

wow what a series! WHAT A HOME STAND!!!!! Welcome FRANCHEZ!!!!! Velez had some great AB's!! Zito with another quality start!!!!! GIANTS BABY!
I agree, we should probably give Pablo a day off before an off day. Now that we have some other legit hitters, we could survive him taking a day off.
it has to feel good taking 3 of 4 from the NL ALL STARS!! LOL
hey does anyone know if pablo had a clean hit today?

the only one i remember was that error by howard..which they ruled an error..then his next at bat it said he had an infield single...so was that the error?

cuz if it was then his hitting streak should be done now..
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I agree, we should probably give Pablo a day off before an off day. Now that we have some other legit hitters, we could survive him taking a day off.

Panda needs to go on the Matt Cain diet to help him go deeper into the season.
Originally posted by Poncho707:
hey does anyone know if pablo had a clean hit today?

the only one i remember was that error by howard..which they ruled an error..then his next at bat it said he had an infield single...so was that the error?

cuz if it was then his hitting streak should be done now..

he went 1-4 according to espn

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=290802126
Every starter got a hit. Even Zito
I was at the game yesterday and it was awesome. Who would have thought Zito would be the man to start the game deciding rally. And Sanchez looked good at the plate. All his at-bats produced solid contact with the ball, resulting in 2 hits and 2 RBIs. He looked unsteady with the glove. The error was a low throw and he made another low throw later. But for a debut, it sure is promising.