There are 3 users in the forums

Series Thread: San Francisco (58-47) at Houston (52-53)

Noo. I'm missing all of this. Damn traffic. Either way, thanks for the updates guys.
YEAH PABLO!!
Sanchez is pitching a great game so far, he's keeping the pitch count low too.
Great game for Velez. 3-5 with an RBI
Molina 3-5 as well with 2 RBI
great gm overall by the team in all aspects. stay hot velez hopefully he finally found a consistent swing
I hope he plays at this level the rest of the year. He's come on strong now that he's been given the chance. Great to see us get 16 hits!!
Great win for us on the road. Hopefully tomorrow we get another win to take the series.
Another nice win by J.Sanchez.
sanchez was giving me heart problems in the first...he needs to get consistent ffs
nice win but does damn rockies won't f#cking losssssssssse. Hope Phillies get it together and beat their @ss. And I hope on the Cubs series they split it. Since the Cubs are close than we think on the Wildcard race. Sanchez are finally getting it together on later part of 1st half every since his no hitter this is the new Jonathan Sanchez that I am seeing.
Originally posted by filanime03:
nice win but does damn rockies won't f#cking losssssssssse. Hope Phillies get it together and beat their @ss. And I hope on the Cubs series they split it. Since the Cubs are close than we think on the Wildcard race. Sanchez are finally getting it together on later part of 1st half every since his no hitter this is the new Jonathan Sanchez that I am seeing.

he's still shaky...ill always root for him and support him but would i put money on him right now? NO
there was a DIRTY sighting tonight!! dont worry about the rockies...all we can do is keep winning
Originally posted by SHOCKER:
he's still shaky...ill always root for him and support him but would i put money on him right now? NO

shaky?? explain please
Originally posted by Maximill15:
shaky?? explain please

did you watch the first inning or the highlights?