There are 5 users in the forums

Series Thread: San Francisco (58-47) at Houston (52-53)

At least Rowand made a productive out
Moved him over! Come on Edgar!!!!
common winn, come through with another clutch hit.
****kkkkkkkkkkkk
Boy Panda is gonna regret not swinging that bat ....
Can someone explain to me what panda did, I was out bbqin
That's game
Originally posted by JMC52:
Can someone explain to me what panda did, I was out bbqin

Bunted for a hit with bases empty and down just 1 run. He bunted it back to the pitcher and was out. Stupid play whether he gets on base or not
I cannot believe they kept matt cain in after giving up a triple, facing another batter with 110 pitches, a single and rbi, and another hitter
Originally posted by Giantjohn:
Bunted for a hit with bases empty and down just 1 run. He bunted it back to the pitcher and was out. Stupid play whether he gets on base or not

he bunted safely?
I cannot believe they kept matt cain in after giving up a triple, facing another batter with 110 pitches, a single and rbi, and another hitter

There were 2 outs and you want to try to get Cain the win if you can. I would have left him in for a batter. However, it wouldnt have been Carlos Lee. Id rather face Tejada any day of the week than Lee.
he bunted safely?

NO He was out
I get the fact he wants the 13 win or any win for that matter but damn 110 pitches after giving up a rbi its time to pull him, he did a good job
C'mon Freddy!!!!!
I get the fact he wants the 13 win or any win for that matter but damn 110 pitches after giving up a rbi its time to pull him, he did a good job

I disagree. He was still throwing well and just needed 1 more out. He was the best pitcher to get the 1 out and you should try to get Cain a W if you can in a 1 run game. I would never put him ahead of the team but in this case Bochy did the right thing in my opinion.