There are 4 users in the forums

If Uribe Doesn't come Back

Oh geez, you know what? Scrap the farm system if you have TWO speedy guys that either can't field or can't hit or both.

I mean seriously we KNEW that this team was going to be going through growing pains with the youth movement. But the fans aren't willing to accept youth at either SS or 2nd? Gimme a break.

Both Burress and Velez are young and if we AREN'T going to use them then give them to someone that will. I'm tired of seeing players with potential being wasted in the farm system.

Some of you it seems aren't willing to retain young players because you have absolutely no imagination. Some time back I posted about Lowry and was told that he sucks. Ummmm no he doesn't. He got injured YES, but if this team could put up some run support for the entire rotation I think that he could STILL be serviceable. Will he come back after he was mishandled? That's debatable.

But if you can't handle the youngsters then quit whinin about the farm system and quit whinin about having old tired worn out and useless players being signed by Sabes.

You don't get the luxury of Gold Glove players without having the Yankee payroll at your disposal.
^^ they will be needed eventually