There are 3 users in the forums

Official Marlins at Giants series thread - starts 7/26/10

Monday, July 26 - Marlins - 7:15 pm - Zito vs Nolasco
Tuesday, July 27 - Marlins - 7:15 pm - Cain vs Johnson
Wednesday, July 28 - Marlins - 4:05 pm - Sanchez vs Sanabia
Thursday, July 29 - Marlins - 12:45 pm - Bumgarner vs Sanchez

Discuss. I demand it!
poor matty, got a little bit of run support and couldnt keep those damn fish outa the left field seats.
aahhhhh one more inning and matty c woulda got the dub, ol man uribe gettin it done! and rents too!!!!!!!!!! yeaah boooyyyeeeee
uuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhla..........c an we trade for him please....................
he gave up a homer but so what, he is top 5 closer in the league regardless of what unappreciative giants fans say... way to go gmen big win since the fathers are down 2-0
Wilson always makes the 9th tough on us fans. I think he does it on purpose, he's that good. It least, I hope that is the reason. c
oooooh man i love it and i love the article about his cleats...oh im sorry according to that guy his "shoes" lmao they look like old school pf flyers or chuck taylors i think its sick and he needs to keep em. and i will second that he is that good, open chest bright orange cleats mohawk tatoos i love that attitude along with posey and mad bums snot rockets and huffs trot out of the box when he smacks one, this team has got attitude now and they are winning
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
oooooh man i love it and i love the article about his cleats...oh im sorry according to that guy his "shoes" lmao they look like old school pf flyers or chuck taylors i think its sick and he needs to keep em. and i will second that he is that good, open chest bright orange cleats mohawk tatoos i love that attitude along with posey and mad bums snot rockets and huffs trot out of the box when he smacks one, this team has got attitude now and they are winning

I noticed that too. But I think he does that on purpose as well. So the opposing pitcher has to deal with it, trying to dodge the pile on the mound, and mess with his mind. Yes, he's that good.
$1000 fine lol if it was me and i just got his new contract id wear them every game and take the 1000 lol until they told me to stop or id get suspended, its funny they are ok for the all star game but not against the marlins
look at thee boys rollin right now! holy cow 6-1
anyone else watching the game?
hmmmmmmm...... johnny giving up the long ball........imo we need a package with him and some other pieces for fielder, he has flashes of briliance, but i dont find him consistent enough to not make a run for that offense we NEED. with timmy, cain, zito, bum and a more potent offense we would take alot more decisions (4 of 5) than having dominant and semi decent pitching. however, this was not the outing that we needed from him to show off for a possible trade for a major upgrade. and fielder is far more valuable than what we have now......again imho
WTH!!!

Who the hell gave up 5 freakin runs?

~Ceadder
uuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh uggla.............he is a one man friken wrecking crew.....................6 hits 4 knocks and a friken game tying double.........biggest foe in this series
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
WTH!!!

Who the hell gave up 5 freakin runs?

~Ceadder

you can thank sanchez for the 5 and bautista for the 2 to put em back in it, and poor bri man was the last 2 hes still number one in my book,