There are 2 users in the forums

Official Marlins at Giants series thread - starts 7/26/10

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Someone shoot Uggla now please!

~Ceadder

Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
you can thank sanchez for the 5 and bautista for the 2 to put em back in it, and poor bri man was the last 2 hes still number one in my book,

way to go boys!!!!!!! andres with the big clutch rbi to win it, i thought it was out but i guess it bounced. omg how lame the marlins are friken sore losers man, first they whine about wilsons cleats(which were sweet all orange, and funny as hell sharpied over but thats why he didnt have the mojo) and now there going to say nate didnt touch second?! pff who cares you lost get off our field.
Nice softball game today.
Hey, you know what, I noticed this 2010 Giants are, well... Pretty good. 3rd best record in the NL
Originally posted by sf1giantfan:
Hey, you know what, I noticed this 2010 Giants are, well... Pretty good. 3rd best record in the NL

Idn't it great?

But man this whole team is a heart attack team. We get up on solid teams and then BAMMO! somehow they get right back in it and we go to Xtree innings. How many have there been this year? I swear it's gotta be a league record.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Idn't it great?

But man this whole team is a heart attack team. We get up on solid teams and then BAMMO! somehow they get right back in it and we go to Xtree innings. How many have there been this year? I swear it's gotta be a league record.

~Ceadder

Yes, I agree, this team has caused more heart attacks, strokes, death and hissy fits than any other team in the majors. Pure torture and sometimes hell.
You know if Boch would just pitch around Uggla then the Fish would have to figure out another way to stay in the game today.

But that may be asking too much considering his stance on giving Bonds a free pass. Bonds who victimized and tortured the Poodres and their fans for years. Now the shoe is on the other foot and it sucks. I mean I understand you don't want to take the ball out of the Pitchers' hands and tell them you don't believe in them, but at some point when a Player is red hot over the first two of a 4 game stand do you HONESTLY trust your Pitchers that much? Or better yet SHOULD you?

~Ceadder
Oh, Well. A Split. On to the Bums in Blue.
Originally posted by BigRon:
Oh, Well. A Split. On to the Bums in Blue.

It's not too bad considering our guys have what a 6-2 record against the fish? I'll take that. We can only hope they take the rest of the games off the Blahdgers and San Diego finally starts falling to pieces. I mean dang dude how long can they keep that gaudy pace up anyway?

~Ceadder
This game sucked. Time for Posey to start a whole new hitting streak.
this game showed that we still need a potent bat, and that article about this team knowing its needs and not targeting one, showes that they know nothing. jonathan sanchez is a bum. i take it back hes decent, but not what everyone hypes him up to be, he fans ten in a game but still gives up runs? i dont understand how that happens. if you make a package with him and one or 2 chips for prince, we get alot more in return. but whatever i dont know what im talking about im just the civi, ill sit back and the the fo ruin it for another year.damn now i depressed my self
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
this game showed that we still need a potent bat, and that article about this team knowing its needs and not targeting one, showes that they know nothing. jonathan sanchez is a bum. i take it back hes decent, but not what everyone hypes him up to be, he fans ten in a game but still gives up runs? i dont understand how that happens. if you make a package with him and one or 2 chips for prince, we get alot more in return. but whatever i dont know what im talking about im just the civi, ill sit back and the the fo ruin it for another year.damn now i depressed my self

It happens 'cause he walks 5 batters a game. I believe he leads the NL in walks, or might be in 2nd now. That's not good for any team.
Originally posted by sf1giantfan:
It happens 'cause he walks 5 batters a game. I believe he leads the NL in walks, or might be in 2nd now. That's not good for any team.

Yup.

He's a good Pitcher but the walks are killing us.

3.55 ERA 126 SO 1.31 WHIP are solid numbers. This is why he's considered a solid pitcher. But it's WHEN he walks the hitter that gets brutal.

I have to say though that the Umps we've had this season have been pretty tight with the strike zone against us. So we can't even read too much into the walks. I mean Cuzzi for one was all over the freakin map with his stike zone. It's hard to be consistent when you're hamstrung by a shrinking stike zone.

And Uggla was the one guy that could hit our pitches. Of course it doesn't help to throw him grapefruit on NoS. He'll catch a piece of it and put it into play right now.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

And Uggla was the one guy that could hit our pitches. Of course it doesn't help to throw him grapefruit on NoS. He'll catch a piece of it and put it into play right now.

~Ceadder

i think hes still hitting off us, oh wait those are just the bombs he air mailed landing