There are 4 users in the forums

Official Giants at Rockies series thread - starts 8/3/10

Tuesday, August 3 - @Rockies - 5:40 pm - Sanchez vs Cook
Wednesday, August 4 - @Rockies - 12:10 pm - Bumgarner vs Jimenez

Enjoy.
May we sweep these two games. I would appreciate it, if it can be done.
i think it can be and will be lets go boys
well we are off to a hell of a start. this is my delema. im a big dude, 6'3" 275 so i love the big guys. i dont care if panda is overweight, it really doesnt effect your play unless you have horrible stamina. anyway, so i really really want one of them big ol coutry fried boys on this team ie dunn, hamilton, holliday, feilder and i would give up john sanchez for any of them in a heart beat......except when he pitches like he is now. 6 Ks in a row, throwing strikes and looking good.
10 hits in 4 innings......all i can say is wow, boy i hope you guys are seeing this cuz im loving it! oh yeah and direct tvs extra innings has the giants broadcast finnaly. so much better than what ive been getting from the other teams so im lovin that too. GO GIANTS!
I didn't get to see the game, but did follow it on gameday. All I can say, is "wow!!!"

Do we still need a big bat ? We would need to give up one of our regulars, and probably some real good prospects.
I believe we lead the NL, in shutouts. Our pitchers are that good. Maybe it's the majors
alright game 2 coming up baby lets rock the rox! as far as im concerned we still need a power bat. guys have been gettin on base alot lately, 10-0 scores for us will be regular occurance, and opposing pitchers would have that threat to worry about. i think that dunn goes to the waivers, it wont take too much to pick him up. his average against the dodgers and padres i hear is outa this world like 390 against both of them. att is big but so is he.
Our offense has produced the most runs in the majors since the all-star break. That says something, not sure what though.
been swinging hot, just think if sandoval was on like last year......wow man........... theyre havin a little bit of trouble today vs the one whos name shall not be spoken. bum looks ok, just needs some help. lets go boys!
you guys see buster got rookie and player of the month! just the start to the many awards this kids gonna have.
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
you guys see buster got rookie and player of the month! just the start to the many awards this kids gonna have.

Yes, that is a good thing, but today he needs to reinforce that with a solid game. Like NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ugggghhh.....mmmmmmmmmmmm......into right center and that one hurt.................
BOOOO!!!! This game sucks!! They shouldn't make games like this ever !!!!!
indeed, a terrible game. torture to sit and watch all 9 innings. well, it was ubaldo, so lets regroup and get the braves. posey for ROY not heyward or strasburg, lets show them why.