There are 3 users in the forums

Official Giants at Rockies series thread - starts 8/3/10

6th (Ish), 7th (Pablo), 8th (Rent), 9th (Bum), 1st (Torres) no hit or walks, they killed any kind of rally. 5 straight batters who didn't help one bit with offense. Not a surprise we lost.
Sucks that we lost but it was Jimenez. It's too bad that whenever Caind had run support that it wasn't against the Rocks. Cause I think that he and Zito were our best chance at another Cy this year. Lincecum still owns the hitters but he had that 5 game stint where he walked more than he K'ed or seemed like it.

I can't hold this last game against any hitter in the lineup. Jimenez is a beast for one. And for another thing look at the tear this team was on? Had to lose sometime. Would rather it happen now than against a scrub of a Pitcher.

Let's just take it to the Squaws.

I been offline for the last couple days. Sleeving my system is a pain in the ass but it's getting done now of all times.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Sucks that we lost but it was Jimenez. It's too bad that whenever Caind had run support that it wasn't against the Rocks. Cause I think that he and Zito were our best chance at another Cy this year. Lincecum still owns the hitters but he had that 5 game stint where he walked more than he K'ed or seemed like it.

I can't hold this last game against any hitter in the lineup. Jimenez is a beast for one. And for another thing look at the tear this team was on? Had to lose sometime. Would rather it happen now than against a scrub of a Pitcher.

Let's just take it to the Squaws.

I been offline for the last couple days. Sleeving my system is a pain in the ass but it's getting done now of all times.

~Ceadder

What the ...?
We need to chop the tomahawks
Make the braves unbrave ?
what is sleeving my system? my 2 best friends are from Atlanta and Pocahontas fans HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......please dont make me the brunt of the jokes, im hoping for 2-4 out of this series lol. good news about today, right now th Fodgers are smoking the mothers, but it would have been nice to gain a game on them.......oh well GO GIANTS!
dodgers just shot 5 runs in the bottom of the 8th over the fladres lmao 9-0
This loss wasn't as bad, as I thought it would be.
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
what is sleeving my system? my 2 best friends are from Atlanta and Pocahontas fans HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......please dont make me the brunt of the jokes, im hoping for 2-4 out of this series lol. good news about today, right now th Fodgers are smoking the mothers, but it would have been nice to gain a game on them.......oh well GO GIANTS!

lol. Sleeving is a cable management thing for people that build and mod their own systems. Which is what I do.

If you look up Ceadderman on YouTube you'll be able to see most of my system, but being that my Power Supply is out of it and being "sleeved", I'm not able to spend as much time on as I would like. I'm on the Netbook for the time being.

At least the Blahdgers smoked the Madres. So today's loss is no biggee. I think that we should be able to sweep the Squaws, but we'll see. I want at least 3 out of 4 against them. We're at the top of the rotation against them so I don't see how that is asking too much of this team. The one guy I have concerns about is still Sanchez but if he can pitch anything like what he did against the Crocks we have a good shot at taking all 4.

I won't root for Blue but if they wear their wife beaters I won't complain.

~Ceadder