There are 3 users in the forums

Official Giants vs Braves NLDS thread - starts 10/7/10

As maligned as he is by the hometown crowd I'm wishing Zito was on the mound right now. He beat the Braves in Atlanta this season he was the one to take with us. Though I will say that this Umpire has called about 5 Stikes against Bum while he's called several Balls in favor for Lowe. This makes a difference in a hitter's approach. I so wanna grab my Louisville and take a plane trip to Atlanta right now.

~Ceadder
GIANTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NLDS CHAMPS WAY TO GO BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
GIANTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NLDS CHAMPS WAY TO GO BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it but look at the negative impact of Fontenot. What was it two errors today?

And friggin BWiL was killin me today. I will take the Win but we can't have this crap happen against he Phillies or we're gonna get swept.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
I love it but look at the negative impact of Fontenot. What was it two errors today?

And friggin BWiL was killin me today. I will take the Win but we can't have this crap happen against he Phillies or we're gonna get swept.

~Ceadder

True. I'm already scared.