Wednesday, October 24 - Tigers - 5:00 pm - Zito vs Verlander - AT&T Park
Thursday, October 25 - Tigers - 5:00 pm - Bumgarner vs Fister - AT&T Park
Saturday, October 27 - @Tigers - 5:00 pm - Vogelsong vs Sanchez - Comerica Park
Sunday, October 28 - @Tigers - 5:00 pm - Cain vs Scherzer - Comerica Park
Monday, October 29 - @Tigers - 5:00 pm - TBA vs TBA - Comerica Park
Wednesday, October 31 - Tigers - 5:00 pm - TBA vs TBA - AT&T Park
Thursday, November 1 - Tigers - 5:00 pm - TBA vs TBA - AT&T Park
[ Edited by GiantsFan on Oct 25, 2012 at 1:25 AM ]
Can't wait for tonite.4 hours and counting down to game time. Wish it were Friday instead of Wednesday. Friday home games are AWESOME!!!

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Oct 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM ]
4-0 so far?!!
Umm did not see that coming! I hate verlander and that was an awesome sight...I love that after he asked his pitching coach.... "What are you doing out here?" He gave up a home run to panda!!! Love it!
LOL! Great first outing! Way to set an example!
Went to game one tonight, and I still haven't come down!! I was hopeful of course, but going up against Verlander and with no one seeming to give us much of a shot in game one, I knew there was a chance I may have just paid a lot of money to watch us get beat up. Needless to say that it turned out to be worth every penny!! GO GIANTS!!!
You were at the game? Wow. Very cool. Yeah, I liked how everyone was saying that it was a mismatch. Guess they were right ... just not how they envisioned. LOL!
like i said the baseball gods favor the orange and black
I am still amazed that they have been in six postseason elimination games and are in the World Series. Insane. I don't think I have even gotten past that yet.
Did anyone else catch Tim McCarvers Barry manilow vs Barry bonds mistake? Freakin terrible! If you didn't you can catch it here....

http://www.mercurynews.com/giants/ci_21853273/how-tim-mccarver-made-barrymanilow-twitter-trending-topic
LOL!
Barry! Barry! Barry!

Too funny. But I've come to expect nothing less from McCarver. lol

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Oct 25, 2012 at 1:59 PM ]
Originally posted by GiantsFan:
You were at the game? Wow. Very cool. Yeah, I liked how everyone was saying that it was a mismatch. Guess they were right ... just not how they envisioned. LOL!

Yeah the friend I took (who may be an even bigger fan than I am) was a little more optimistic than I was. I was kind of: "you know this could be a tough one right". She really believed in Zito and felt he was going to bring the goods. Thought it was going to be a low scoring battle and the epic match-up of the series. I don't if anyone was predicting we'd score eight and get to Verlander the way we did. Lets hope the extra rest did the trick for Mad Bum tonight. GO GIANTS!!!
Originally posted by GiantsFan:
I am still amazed that they have been in six postseason elimination games and are in the World Series. Insane. I don't think I have even gotten past that yet.

Absolutely! 2010 was so special I didn't think that anything would ever quite top it, but if they wind up winning the series I think 2012 would have to be right up there!