There are 3 users in the forums

2014 Giants vs Royals World Series thread!

What a game! What a game! What a game! What a game! What a game! What a game!

What a series! What a series! What a series! What a series! What a series! What a series!

What a season! What a season! What a season! What a season! What a season! What a season!

Seriously, this one may have been the sweetest. Not just because it is the latest championship, but because no one was even sure we would even make the postseason. It seemed like such a fairytale season.
PS - Want to change my username to MadBum! lol. How do I do that?
Seriously, this may have been the most stressful game to watch! Every pitch had me in the edge of my seat. What a great season!
World Champions! Thanks Giants for an umbelievable season! Let's do it again next year! Go, Giants, go!
Originally posted by mayo49:
World Champions! Thanks Giants for an umbelievable season! Let's do it again next year! Go, Giants, go!

May have to wait until 2016. Even years.
Originally posted by madbuster:

Lol. Fareed from CSN was interviewing (I think it was) Bochy, and he said, "Great job, take the year off and we'll see you back here in 2016."

That was an exciting game, but i'm not going to lie, I was sweating after that Gordon triple.
This WS triumph just about erases the bitter memories of the 2002 series Where Dusty Baker's yanking of Russ Ortiz in Game 6, with the Giants leading 5-0 and leading in games 3-2, snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. I hate to even think about it.....
One of the things nobody seems to mention about the 3 World Series championships is that the Giants clinched each one of those ON THE ROAD. 2010 Game 5 in Texas... 2012 Game 4 in Detroit... 2014 Game 7 in Kansas City.

Maybe one of these seasons they will clinch a championship in San Francisco.
Originally posted by DefSikGiant:
Originally posted by madbuster:

Lol. Fareed from CSN was interviewing (I think it was) Bochy, and he said, "Great job, take the year off and we'll see you back here in 2016."

That was an exciting game, but i'm not going to lie, I was sweating after that Gordon triple.

lol. That is hilarious. Great quote.