Share

There are 2 users in the forums

Official UFC thread

Originally posted by SF69ers:
I think BJ takes it. I like Florian but BJ is gonna want to make a statement. I think I'm more excited to watch the Forrest Griffin and Anderson Silva fight. I think this will be Silva's toughest opponent yet.

If the match takes place in a pool, maybe BJ can wow the crowd with his jumping skills.
i knocked out silva the other day but he confiscated all the video evidence :/
Originally posted by DrVenkman:
If the match takes place in a pool, maybe BJ can wow the crowd with his jumping skills.

you act like BJ isn't a good fighter. If I remember right he was undefeated before he went against GSP
Originally posted by RSerda1:
you act like BJ isn't a good fighter. If I remember right he was undefeated before he went against GSP

Well considering how the fallout from greasegate went, I wouldnt say he'd be the popular one. BJ is a good fighter no doubt, but Florian has been on a role lately.

As for the losses to GSP, BJ already lost to Lyoto Machida in K-1 and Jens Pulver way back at UFC 35.
Originally posted by DrVenkman:
Well considering how the fallout from greasegate went, I wouldnt say he'd be the popular one. BJ is a good fighter no doubt, but Florian has been on a role lately.

As for the losses to GSP, BJ already lost to Lyoto Machida in K-1 and Jens Pulver way back at UFC 35.

then I guess I remember wrong [laugh]
is kimbo ever gonna be in ufc?
Originally posted by Poncho707:
is kimbo ever gonna be in ufc?

Watch the upcoming TUF season and find out.
Originally posted by DrVenkman:
Watch the upcoming TUF season and find out.

Unless he trains really hard and learns really fast I don't see Kimbo really being anything to really watch.
People love to watch Kimbo but he sucks. If he's on tv though people will tune-in. Dana White is trying to make this a big sport, not a joke like wrestling though. I doubt Kimbo will do well in TUF but who knows.
i remeber seeing kimbo hit a dudes eye out of his head
Originally posted by angelv05:
People love to watch Kimbo but he sucks. If he's on tv though people will tune-in. Dana White is trying to make this a big sport, not a joke like wrestling though. I doubt Kimbo will do well in TUF but who knows.

That is how I feel. He will just be an internet glory guy. He will get destoyed in UFC
didnt kimbo get knocked out in 12 secs against a lil dude/
Originally posted by Poncho707:
didnt kimbo get knocked out in 12 secs against a lil dude/

he would be in the heavyweight division he wouldn't fight a little dude. unless you are talking about his street fighting videos
Kimbo lost to Seth Petruzelli in 14 seconds. He lost to some small white guy in a street fight a long time ago but that was actually a pretty long fight.
Originally posted by angelv05:
Kimbo lost to Seth Petruzelli in 14 seconds. He lost to some small white guy in a street fight a long time ago but that was actually a pretty long fight.

ahh figured it would have been one of his old internet fights