There are 6 users in the forums

Series Thread: Philadelphia (58-41) at San Francisco (55-46)

Originally posted by LUser:
A Frisco Right On to the MAX for representing this weekend.

Free Panda Shirts on Sunday and Barry needs your support.

i'm pushing for the sat game! Gotta love watching our ACE!
From SFGate

Tonight's Giants lineup:

Torres CF, Velez RF, Sandoval 3B, Molina C, Garko 1B, Lewis LF, Renteria SS, Uribe 2B, J. Sanchez P

Randy Winn, who had the game-winning hit in the 10th inning yesterday, is dealing with a serious personal issue and will not start.
best of luck to winn and hopefully is not serious. As for the lineup, i hope the bats show up today.
Damn just saw a comparison of our offense vs Phills..if we don't score at LEAST 4+ runs..we will get swept. (except when Timmy pitches)
This will be a tough series. Sanchez, Sadowski, Timmy and Zito. Scary. If we do well, we might throw a scare in that team to the south.

I just hope we do better than 1-3
Tomorrow, Sadowski vs Lee
Originally posted by BigRon:
Tomorrow, Sadowski vs Lee

just seen that and that is not good news. We better hope lee is not in sink and doesnt pitch well.
Originally posted by LUser:
Wow, first I heard anyone here say they're actually going to a game!

You guys fron SD, Boise, So. Cal. etc. get a pass of course .

The rest of you gotta get out there and support the team!

I do miss living in California sometimes because i don't get to go to games anymore. I used to go to games at the Stick whenever i had the chance. Moved away from California and they build Phone Park.

Now my wife just got orders to Germany and I wont be able to watch anymore Giants games(or 49ers and Kings at that).

Hopefully I'll get the same luck as the last time when I was overseas when i was in the Navy. Kings were an Elite team, 49ers were still a perennial Playoff team and the Giants went to the World Series. Ever since i came back all my teams have went downhill.
Originally posted by BoiseGiants:
I do miss living in California sometimes because i don't get to go to games anymore. I used to go to games at the Stick whenever i had the chance. Moved away from California and they build Phone Park.

Now my wife just got orders to Germany and I wont be able to watch anymore Giants games(or 49ers and Kings at that).

Hopefully I'll get the same luck as the last time when I was overseas when i was in the Navy. Kings were an Elite team, 49ers were still a perennial Playoff team and the Giants went to the World Series. Ever since i came back all my teams have went downhill.

You should consider getting the online packages for the games. I bought mlb.tv this year, and I would say it's definitely worth it. I think I paid $110, but I get all the games no problem, can choose between home and away broadcasts, can pause/fast forward/rewind, and can hook it up from my laptop to my 57" HD tv and it is pretty damn good quality. I'm sure it works out of the country too.
Bad pitch and bad defense there. Not a good start.
Velez can fix that mistake now
And he does! What a rocket!
Wow! Lucky call and then another crushed ball from Velez.

Oh..and...F you Jayson Werth! haha
I feel like we've seen a lot of missed calls by the umpires this season -- for us and against us.
Yesssss, Panda!! How do you like that, Charlie Manuel?