There are 8 users in the forums

Series Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers @ San Francisco Giants (8/10-8/12)

We must sweeeeeeeep!
a lil worried after that terrible series against the reds over the weekend, so I'm taking work off and GOING TO THE GAME TONIGHT BABY!!!! GO GIANTS! GO DIRTY!
Dirty has been pretty solid in his last couple of starts, if he can do a good job we can take 2/3
After a bit of a hiatus, it's nice to finally have some games with meaning in this rivalry this deep in the season.

This is the most excitement I've felt for a Giant's game in quite a long time. Let's get it started!
will get one game not 3!
Lets get this one. Worry about the next two later. one at a time.
Originally posted by Dan_Navarrete:
will get one game not 3!

troll?

I'm hoping for the sweep. We really need it. Either way, this will be really exciting. Bring on the Dodgers!!
going to the game tonight

llook for a 14 foot BEAT LA sign in black and orange
Originally posted by Poncho707:
going to the game tonight

llook for a 14 foot BEAT LA sign in black and orange

are you sf1giantfan on PSD?
I used to be on PSD to talk Giants. One of the fans there was all over the board posting rotations and previews. I really enjoyed those 4 years ago.
CF Velez
2B F. Sanchez
3B Sandoval
C Molina
RF Winn
LF Lewis
1B Ishikawa
SS Renteria
P J. Sanchez
Originally posted by BigRon:
I used to be on PSD to talk Giants. One of the fans there was all over the board posting rotations and previews. I really enjoyed those 4 years ago.

How come you aren't there anymore?
realitic!!!!!!
I was out of town for the week and missed the weekend series, so as far as I'm concerned none of that happened! haha

Let's go out and do this. Gotta win this series. If our offense gets going, Monday and Wednesday should definitely be winnable games.!