There are 8 users in the forums

Series Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers @ San Francisco Giants (8/10-8/12)

F**king horrible call again by the first base ump. Bochy should have gotten himself thrown out after that one.
Got home about an hour ago

annoying game

i was chilling with my girl..im only 16
but me and her were standing at the top of section 141 just watching and shes a senior and im about to be a junior and shes 17..and then this dodger dude walks by and says "ive never seen orange and black look so sexy" and i said "dude thats not cool u know shes with me." and i didnt even say it mean or intend anything bad. and he threw his popcorn...? at me and everyone was like "ohhh ahh!!!" and then i was about to go after him but this cop with this super not cool hat on grabbed me and said "dont even get into this" and the dude got ejected ahahaha

it was kinda worth it cuz everyone gave me props cuz i guess they thought i said stuff to him for being a dodger fan and he was like 25 if i had to guess.

pretty cool

the game was stressful though omg
yeah i went to the game, and we had bad timing in this game.

ex. 1 Fred lew gets thrown out stealing then ishi hits a dong. could of been 2-0 instead of 1-0. Then later sanchez hits into a DP. When we had the bases chucked winn grounds out, but he does get to meaningless hits in the 7th and 9th(sarcasim) I really hope that nate takes winn's spot in the OF!! Garko had some hard hit balls that went straight to people....sanchez had one bad inning.
Originally posted by Birdman Jr:
are you sf1giantfan on PSD?

no but i remember that dude he was like my favorite poster and me and him were alwayson there

why? did he have a pic of it and say it was his? lol

i was poncho707 and got banned
Originally posted by Poncho707:
Got home about an hour ago

annoying game

i was chilling with my girl..im only 16
but me and her were standing at the top of section 141 just watching and shes a senior and im about to be a junior and shes 17..and then this dodger dude walks by and says "ive never seen orange and black look so sexy" and i said "dude thats not cool u know shes with me." and i didnt even say it mean or intend anything bad. and he threw his popcorn...? at me and everyone was like "ohhh ahh!!!" and then i was about to go after him but this cop with this super not cool hat on grabbed me and said "dont even get into this" and the dude got ejected ahahaha

it was kinda worth it cuz everyone gave me props cuz i guess they thought i said stuff to him for being a dodger fan and he was like 25 if i had to guess.

pretty cool

the game was stressful though omg

at one point I was watching the bleacher fights more than the game!! LOL
Originally posted by Poncho707:
no but i remember that dude he was like my favorite poster and me and him were alwayson there

why? did he have a pic of it and say it was his? lol

i was poncho707 and got banned

cus on one of his sigs it says "Poncho707^^" so I thought that was you lol
Today's lineup. No Sanchez, and Winn isn't batting fifth today, thank god:

2B Velez
RF Winn
3B Sandoval
C Molina
1B Garko
CF Rowand
LF Lewis
SS Renteria
P Martinez
awful ****ing lineup
Originally posted by CornsOnTheCob:
Today's lineup. No Sanchez, and Winn isn't batting fifth today, thank god:

2B Velez
RF Winn
3B Sandoval
C Molina
1B Garko
CF Rowand
LF Lewis
SS Renteria
P Martinez

where the hell is nasty nate?? and why isn't sanchez playing??? NOT COOL!
sigh...............
Originally posted by Birdman Jr:
sigh...............

seriously, leave to great hitters out...leave randy in?? Velez at second and Fred in left are too liabilities as well! I just dont sense the urgency with this team right now!!
Winn against a Lefty

Take Franchez out against the only guy I trust besides Panda to get a hit
Lewis-Renteria-Martinez. Basically guarantees at least a couple of 1-2-3 innings. Ugh
"No move to activate Nate Schierholtz today, and perhaps not tomorrow. Freddy Sanchez has a sore left shoulder and the Giants cannot afford to subtract an infielder for an outfielder. It would appear Rich Aurilia receives a reprieve for another day or two, at minimum. Regardless of his stats this season you have to acknowledge it is an unfortunate situation given Aurilias long relationship with this team. This is a business, though.

Sanchez felt his shoulder on a swing Monday and it was stiff when he went to the cage today. Probably will start Wednesday, Bruce Bochy said."

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/extrabaggs/
anyone have a game link for this game.......crzy!?!