There are 3 users in the forums

Series Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers @ San Francisco Giants (8/10-8/12)

Uribre u hack!
We are pathetic
Wow

Bases Loaded with no outs and can't even manufacture a run.

Pathetic!
We've been horrible lately. Just horrible. We can't waste ANOTHER Lincecum start.
Timmy now has 200Ks for the season.
It should be 2 nothing! These umps have really dropped the ball in this series
Bad call on calling Nate out at 1st, then just a lack of hitting on our part, as usual. Either way, Timmy is pitching and we have a lead!!
  • 4ML
C'mon guys, get couple more runs.
  • 4ML
Top of the order with Lincy on 1st...0 outs! Gotta score here guys!!!!!
  • 4ML
Originally posted by 4ML:
Top of the order with Lincy on 1st...0 outs! Gotta score here guys!!!!!

Or not...
I cannot fukkin believe this. What the hell is the MLB turning into the NBA it terms of officiating? We've been screwed way too many times this series and in particular today.

I don't know what the fukk the agenda is, but it sure as hell doesn't include the Giants making the playoffs.

This is ridiculous, Lincecum has to get a 4 out 9th inning and then we get screwed out of a bases loaded 1 out situation.
I seriously cannot f*cking believe this. I mean one game, a few blown calls, fine whatever. Two games, okay. But then in the third game, three ABSOLUTELY F*CKING TERRIBLE calls. All against us. I mean none of them were even f*cking close. I'm so pissed off right now. F*CK F*CK
what is the count now, 5 blown calls, 3 in the same inning. I know high schoolers that could call a better game. Right Poncho
thank you uribe you hack!!!!!!! GAME GIANTS!
URIBE! I don't think I could have stood losing this game with all those calls going against us.