Thursday, August 5 - @Braves - 4:10 pm - Lincecum vs Jurrjens
Friday, August 6 - @Braves - 4:35 pm - Zito vs Hanson
Saturday, August 7 - @Braves - 4:10 pm - Cain vs Hudson
Sunday, August 8 - @Braves - 10:35 am - Sanchez vs Lowe

Discuss.
SF needs to take 3/4
Originally posted by Operating_Thetan:
SF needs to take 3/4

Splitting would be worse, but we do need to take 3/4 or sweep. Although, maybe not likely, it sure would feel good to take the 4.
i just showed up in the bottom of the 7th...what the hell happened
We lost No sweep this time. Still hoping for 3/4, but odds have gone down.
i think we can still take the next 3 at least 2. see baggs said the giants got a claim on dunn but another team blocked them.............boooooo c*c* blockers
ughhhh ive been waiting for this damn rain delay forever, but our game is underway. gmag and all the show while we were waiting was pretty cool, lots of info and a good watch.
torres with 2 stolen bases and we lead 1-0! thats what im talking about! you guys see the news about the friken flogers getting the claim on dunn............they cant afford toilet paper give me a break man..........that chaps my a$$
Torres was 3-5 yesterday as well, so he just needs to keep it up this series, so we can score some runs.
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
torres with 2 stolen bases and we lead 1-0! thats what im talking about! you guys see the news about the friken flogers getting the claim on dunn............they cant afford toilet paper give me a break man..........that chaps my a$$

Yep, dodgers blocked the dunn deal for us. But in reality, the nats wanted Bumg before, so I don't see how they would have gotten him. We need our young pitcher. And if not they would have wanted Belt or Neal, no thank you.

I bet they put a claim in on every player that could help us.

I don't think that we could have got Dunn, unless the Nats were willing to let him go for cash or player to be named later. If someone does get him the Nats could still re-sign him over Winter break. So at best he could have just been the rental player that Sabes said he won't go after.

Oh well, would have been nice but if they can call that leftie Bat out of the minors, maybe the kid can make a difference. I forgot his name for some reason. But he's over in Virginia right now tearing things up.

Don't need Dunn, but would have been nice to have him on the lineup card.

Let's just get through this series with a winning record.

~Ceadder
oh man i would rather have belt come up, or some young stallion. i love dunn its a fantasy of mine to have him a giants uniform along with prince, braun, pujols howard etc. but what i really want is more guys like buster up here. young and effective productive studs with game time attitude.

ill tell you what man i never noticed it until just now.....

i am absolutely disgusted with the panda this season. what in all mighty happened to this guy. these 2 ground outs have brought everything into perspective for me. i love the kid but damn. you gotta do something. i dont know what it is but its depressing
oh man i would rather have belt come up, or some young stallion. i love dunn its a fantasy of mine to have him a giants uniform along with prince, braun, pujols howard etc. but what i really want is more guys like buster up here. young and effective productive studs with game time attitude.

ill tell you what man i never noticed it until just now.....

i am absolutely disgusted with the panda this season. what in all mighty happened to this guy. these 2 ground outs have brought everything into perspective for me. i love the kid but damn. you gotta do something. i dont know what it is but its depressing

I think it's Belt, who is acting like a Posey. Which is a good thing, and yes, I prefer him over any veteran, that will cost us something.

This young kid Panda, has been going through a divorce, and it must have messed him up. Not an excuse, but that is something that is happening is his life. Wish he was the same kid from last year, but he's not.
yeah its understandable, i know how much losses in life can affect you mentally, it just sucks that he had so high expectations, and hes getting alot of heat this year. i read every comment posted on extra baggs, and i cant beloeve some of these call themselves giants fans. its just so dissapointing everytime he comes up i scream cmon panda crank it, and he grounds out..........hes def due for one, and we need it right now to z a win
9 strikeouts and no run support for one of our guys again. i remember the league leading month we just had, but its these last 2 games that show we need more offense to contend. especially against playoff contending teams. but not at the sake of our starters.....i dont know what they need to do man