There are 4 users in the forums

Official Giants at Braves series thread - starts 8/5/10

Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
9 strikeouts and no run support for one of our guys again. i remember the league leading month we just had, but its these last 2 games that show we need more offense to contend. especially against playoff contending teams. but not at the sake of our starters.....i dont know what they need to do man

Bring up Belt ?
Make that 10 K's. Zito can win this, but he just needs support. He might need to do this himself, if not he might be zitoed.
please 2 runs this inning......................
do any of you guys know what the WAR stat is?
nevermind found it on web, and that dub play killed us, boooooooooooo last minute heroics is what we need best batters comin up get it done boys
chris ray is throwin 95 with some movement, i like it. now back to what i was sayin about sandoval....even though the bat has been bad and terribly inconsistent, he has been a mainstay on defense. he has an outstanding arm and he can move a little bit for a big guy. thats one upside in hiim bein in there for all the talk that goes on about him. just waitin for that bat to start striking some thunder!
man that was a break.....we need to capitalize
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BBBBAABYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like errors from the other team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ish just sucks now
man i was screamin i scared my kid lmao, damn ishi...........
Well, Zito is off the hook, at least.
Giants love hitting into DP's, how many is that, this game, 14 ?

I know we lead the majors, and that's sick.
Pat was perfect tonight. Giants now lead 3-2
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
oh man i would rather have belt come up, or some young stallion. i love dunn its a fantasy of mine to have him a giants uniform along with prince, braun, pujols howard etc. but what i really want is more guys like buster up here. young and effective productive studs with game time attitude.

ill tell you what man i never noticed it until just now.....

i am absolutely disgusted with the panda this season. what in all mighty happened to this guy. these 2 ground outs have brought everything into perspective for me. i love the kid but damn. you gotta do something. i dont know what it is but its depressing

I think that mission to drop the LBs' off took its toll on him. He needs to stay away from Winter ball work off some of the weight and come back fresh for Spring Training. Panda is all good though when he gets back to seeing the ball well he'll be fine.

~Ceadder