There are 2 users in the forums

Official Cubs at Giants series thread - starts 8/9/10

Remember when Timmy and Pablo were good ?
This game sucks - I'm out of here, time to live my life.
Well I used to be in sales, but I'm currently going to school trying to get my degree in Education to be a teacher. I have no idea what grades I want to teach at this time but I've worked with K-6 students, so that's what my background is at the moment.

~Ceadder

Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
big game last night, and starting off poorley right off the bat tonight.....what happened to timmy man, hes not even remotely scary anymore. im stoked to finally see him play the 27th, but he better have a shutout BA performance, or ill be upset. what do you do in wash im stationed at ft lewis

Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
wow i swear to god i almost started crying, pablo has not hit a home run in over 44 games. i remember at the begining of the season all the broadcasters and analysists said we would make the postseason behind timmy and the panda.....well thank god for huff torres and posey..........44 games man

Meh. I'm not gonna sweat it if the others are hitting. Last season it seemed like Panda was the only guy hitting. And I'm definitely not worried about Lincecum. Tha Freak will be fine. I just wish that Rags would tell him to leave his mechanics alone. They were fine the first 2 years and now I think that he's hit a late Sophomore slump. It happens. 2 Cys' in a row, I can handle it if he's having issues now. I partly blame this on the Umps and their incredible shrinking strike zones. Actually they fluctuate so it's hard for our normally tough Pitching staff to get in a rhythm. S'okay we just need to be hanging around 1st so we can overtake la Madres.

Freakin Sanchez and his guarantee though. Freakin better be throwin darts the rest of the season when you make THAT kind of proclamation.

~Ceadder
Wow Fontenot is a Giant. He was in the Visitors lockerroom and now he's in ours not even 2 hours later.

Surprising move considering there wasn't so much as a peep on this in the media.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Wow Fontenot is a Giant. He was in the Visitors lockerroom and now he's in ours not even 2 hours later.

Surprising move considering there wasn't so much as a peep on this in the media.

~Ceadder

I believe Ray Durham was available.
Originally posted by sf1giantfan:
I believe Ray Durham was available.

I like Durham, but let's face it he's getting up there. How much more does he have left? Fontenot is 30 and can hit. I'd take Font over Durham.

~Ceadder
wow we got someone! i was shocked saw it on the pregame not 30 seconds ago. NOW LETS KICK SOME CUBBIE A$*!
GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
wow, i wonder that must feel like, he shows up ready for the game, just hangin out, hey guy go to the other teams locker room your out..................they just showed him walking from the cubs lockers to ours and he had the wierdest look, like............ooooooooo......k? lol it was cool but it seems sad. but whatev hes ours now so nut up!
Well, Durham hasn't played for a little bit, but his last year he showed more than Fontenot. More power, better average, higher .OBP...etc. I guess Durham is not around, I'm just saying Fontenot was just a blah move. Nothing special, it didn't cost much so no biggie.
there we go boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy birthday panda!!!!!!!!!!! and a hit! keep crankin em out baby, lets you get you respectable again!!!!!!!!
3-0 !!!! The Giants just gave Zito more runs he has had in his last 5 starts.
mmmmmmmmmmm, 4-4...........im getting mad at all these batters ahead of the count and not wingin at fastballs down the pipe!!!!! but great steal by torres there, bring him in............PLEASE HUFF DADDY!
yeah babay!!!!!!!!! that is my $H**!!!! love it man love it! great game sorry to barry, another no dec for him but we got the big dub. and i love it when b weezy comes in man on the edge of the seat flying got the suround sound blasting waking up the neighbors crowd slammin their hitters! WHHHHHOOOOOOO! ohh it feels good.

pat the muggin bat, yes even row went deep. pandas hittin a little bit romo the pirate is flashing. this feels good, lets take one more before this next big series. see you guys tomorrow. GO GIGANTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!