There are 4 users in the forums

Official Cubs at Giants series thread - starts 8/9/10

That's 5 RBI's for Pat in the last 2 games!!!!! And Panda has been hitting too A 5-4 win is good enough.
Originally posted by sf1giantfan:
That's 5 RBI's for Pat in the last 2 games!!!!! And Panda has been hitting too A 5-4 win is good enough.

I'll take it.
Originally posted by sf1giantfan:

You are wrong, fool! That's 10 RBI's in 3 games!
Wow I completely missed this game. Even when I'm not able to watch I camp on the box scores like a Chicken trying to hatch a marble egg. For some reason I thought that we had a 7:15 game. Ummmm Oiops!

Well good thing to see that we got the W. But it looks like Cain's hard work was wasted by the Pen. So yet again our Starter is denied the W.

You know Win or Lose into the Post Season, I could not blame any of our Pitchers if they wanted to move on to a more complete team. One that hits and one where the Pen won't blow big lead opportunities. If this is Cain's own doing I still couldn't fault him. How many times has he been throwing darts and gotten no support?

I'll take the Win, but something's got to give.

~Ceadder
i missed the game too had to work longer today, and boy am i PISSED!. i missed burrels 2 dinker game and panda knocking one too, damn man had to be the day, but looks good that we came back and battled and got the dub. sorry i missed it gmen. now lets take them maxi pads and shove em! GO GIANTS
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Wow I completely missed this game. Even when I'm not able to watch I camp on the box scores like a Chicken trying to hatch a marble egg. For some reason I thought that we had a 7:15 game. Ummmm Oiops!

Well good thing to see that we got the W. But it looks like Cain's hard work was wasted by the Pen. So yet again our Starter is denied the W.

You know Win or Lose into the Post Season, I could not blame any of our Pitchers if they wanted to move on to a more complete team. One that hits and one where the Pen won't blow big lead opportunities. If this is Cain's own doing I still couldn't fault him. How many times has he been throwing darts and gotten no support?

I'll take the Win, but something's got to give.

~Ceadder

Cain got Cained or sometimes called Zitoed.

But Burrel did great, and Pablo just may be coming back to being the Panda.