There are 3 users in the forums

Just got a ticket..

im 16 and i was driving my drunk cuzin home form 5 blocks away
this cop pulls me over and is like "how old are u?'' i said 16 and i have my permit (lie) and im just driving my cousin home, hes 5 blocks away.

he tells me to get out of the car

i talk to him and he says hes gonna give me a ticket
i said i cant have this right now cuz i just got signed for acting and modeling and this will ruin it all

he said i should of thought bout that first.

its whatever guys im done and i cant get my liscence till im 21
Ouch. Don't let this get you down. Go to Court and explain it to the Judge. You never know how the Truth of a situation will be interpreted by the Judge. The Big Problem will come because you lied to the officer. Do you have a permit?
Sorry man, that's rough. As Ron said, it seems like something you could get reduced in court, given the situation. In the future though, the last thing you want to do is lie or try to make excuses to the officer. He's going to know you don't have a license either way, and you will be looked at much more favorably for telling the truth. But yea, I would definitely try to see what you can accomplish in court. Were you breaking any other laws (speeding, etc), or did he just pull you over for looking too young?
Originally posted by BigRon:
Ouch. Don't let this get you down. Go to Court and explain it to the Judge. You never know how the Truth of a situation will be interpreted by the Judge. The Big Problem will come because you lied to the officer. Do you have a permit?

I dont think he has a permit
Originally posted by CornsOnTheCob:
Sorry man, that's rough. As Ron said, it seems like something you could get reduced in court, given the situation. In the future though, the last thing you want to do is lie or try to make excuses to the officer. He's going to know you don't have a license either way, and you will be looked at much more favorably for telling the truth. But yea, I would definitely try to see what you can accomplish in court. Were you breaking any other laws (speeding, etc), or did he just pull you over for looking too young?

straight on point....
I dont have my permit..and i wasnt REALLY lying cuz my agent has told me to stay out of trouble because its bad for my reputation..but the cop said "even a driving ticket?" i said yea he said "they have no authority to know your police records" so i guess that was it.

i dont want anyone to be here saying "u deserve it or anything" cuz i was in a bad situation where my cousin needed me to drive..

i havnt told my parents yet and i dont know how
im hoping something bad happens so i can tell them and not get the full punishment

when i got a ticket for curfew i got put into a hospital and then told my parents there and i didnt get in any trouble

this is big..
i mean just thinking that i have to wait until im 21 to get my license kills me

the cop was such a dick and i just want to see him somewhere and ask him what his deal was and why he had to give me a ticket

i live in a small town ..vacaville.. and the cops are so bored here they get u for everything
i even told him that after i got the ticket i said "dude u called 2 people for backup just because a 16 year old kid was driving. thats so unneccesary whent heres people getting stabbed on brown street right now" brown street is a ghetto street here

and omg
its killing me cuz i hate when my dad is dissapointed in me

and if i have court on the weekend then im screwed cuz i have acting classes and i cant miss any

im so screwed..
u guys should be happy ur not me
Well, you shouldn't have been driving without a license/permit. You guys could have asked to stay the night or even call someone to pick you up. And you were lying because you told him you had a permit and you did not. You should just tell your parents. I don't know how they don't know already but the longer you wait and cover something up the worse it's gonna be. Who's taking you to court? I know you can't drive there yourself. Parents?I don't really believe a lot of your stories.
Also...why did you have to drive somewhere 5 blocks away? You couldn't have just walked?
What state are you in? I'm in Cali and I got busted for the same thing and I was burning rubber and doing donuts lol, I was only 15 at the time and had no permit or anything.

I was driving my friends car, all you are going to get is a ticket. They didn't suspend my L's or anything

Who told you they were going to suspend it till 21?
wowwwww
angel. if u were in my position u would of done it too

my cousin was falling over drunk and he had to have his truck home for his dads work the next day so he had to get it home

so we couldnt walk

and if u were with ur cousin. at 12 am. no cars anywhere. he needed to get home and he couldnt drive. he could barely walk. would u try to call everyone to get a ride?

i just did it and ****ed up. damn
Who told you your L's was going to be suspended?
nobody told me that but isnt it like a known thing?

if u get caught driving without a license they make u wait till ur 21..
what about a taxi?

Originally posted by Poncho707:
nobody told me that but isnt it like a known thing?

if u get caught driving without a license they make u wait till ur 21..

nah man, that's only if you get in a big ass accident or something, or get caught speeding or just something stupid

you will just have to go to court with your parents and get a ticket, just make sure you go to court and explain what you did to the judge, usually they are pretty lenient with you
Originally posted by Birdman Jr:
nah man, that's only if you get in a big ass accident or something, or get caught speeding or just something stupid

you will just have to go to court with your parents and get a ticket, just make sure you go to court and explain what you did to the judge, usually they are pretty lenient with you

Man iunno how to tell my parents

but are u 100% positive about this?
the cop was a total dick and even put on the ticket there was medium traffic when there wasnt anybody on the streets..it was 12 am..

and he didnt call my parents

when i got home i cried cuz i cant imagine doing anythijng without a license until im 21

and when i begged that it would ruin my modeling/acting he said. whos ur agent. i said cynthia relingos. and he said..ohh...i know her..shes good..

and i thought it was a good sign

he then goes "yea but this is ur fault so it dont matter"
fool was such a dick

i would hate to see him in court as a witness or asomething