There are 3 users in the forums

Just got a ticket..

well i wasnt drinking cuz i dont drink and i always drive.

my dad lets my drive my sisters celica

and the other week she left her car at theairport in sf and my dad drove me there and he had me drive my sisters car all the way home

hes cool with me driving and my mom isnt that cool with it but lets me drive her sometimes

the first time i drove on the freeway was when my sister had aproblem with kidney stones when she was driving me home from school last year and we switched seats in the middle of a red light and i drove her there and ever since my parents are better with me driving

iunno what to doo

and since it was 12 am and nobody on the street why would i bother going through all of that instead of driving 5 blocks?

and the cop didnt even turn his lights on..i just pulled over cuz the lights were tweakin and the cop asked me whats wrong.

and i couldnt wait for my cousin to sober up

he had to have the truck home at around 4 and he had to be home
so many things

can u guys stop lookin at this from ur view and think of it the way it is? i just want help here not people telling me how dumb i am for doing it
Just got the ticket

court on the 9th
$282 fine
it was 5 blocks you should have just walked! Sorry but you made the mistake now live with the consequences. I know you said you don't want to hear that but it is the truth and that is exactly what it is! Not some lame excuse that you are coming up with the facts are You broke the law for driving with out a license and you lied to he cop. Sorry but THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. Don't blame the cop for doing his job
i know it was 5 blocks but it was 12 and we were hella tired and he had to get both home before his dad woke up for work and stuff

and i got pulled over 3 houses from his house

he was sucha dick
alright so i just told my parents
they were mad n stuff

but at least its over

..and most importantly they didnt take away my $4000 modeling check which i thought was gone =]

and about 45 mins after i said...so whos driving me to school? and my mom said "probably you"

already jokin about it =]
So the cop was a dick for doing his job because YOU broke the law? If your friend or what ever he was to you was so concerned about getting himself and the car home then he shouldn't have been drinking in the first place. You can try and put the blame on someone else all you want. But it is your own fault and you need to learn to take responisiblity for your actions.
5 blocks? Are you kidding me? Were your legs broke? Oh.... I am sorry...you were tired and couldn't walk 5 effing blocks.... And you have the nerve to call me a fool?

Ladies and Gentleman.... this is the future of America. Lets all welcome the future inmate of San Quentin. This is just a stepping stone Poncho.... or should I say Inmate: 7542965784.
ok true story is my cousin needed to get 2 cars home. his motercycle and his truck
i drove the truck

but after that the story is hte same
he wasnt drunk

but all the cops around here ARE dicks
i dont care if there doing there job

when i was 14 i was walking home at 10:16 wearing a montana throwback and red airforces. i got a ticket..curfew class..AND put on the cities Gang list. i said i was half japanese and she thought i was lying and she put i was hispanic
im 0% hispanic

and the worse thing was i got pulled over about 4 houses from my cousins house
cop wouldnt give me a break
she probably thought you were lying because everything you say is a damn lie!! You fabricate some story thinking we will feel sorry for you. Either way you drove a car without a license and lied to the office and said you had your permit. YOU ARE THE ONE AT FAULT. GROW UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR DAMN ACTIONS!! And the cop doesn't have to give you a break because you are a liar and a criminal. Better jump on the straight path before you end up on lockdown making up stories about how you didn't get ****ed in the ass.
its your fault not all of it but you always have choices and some people here have pointed that out to you already.
how do to block members on this site so i dont have to see their dumbass posts?
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
how do to block members on this site so i dont have to see their dumbass posts?

u just dont read the post.
Originally posted by Poncho707:
u just dont read the post.

this.... .
so the judge was really nice and heres what she said "oh ur from vacaville? those cops are so bored i tell ya. i had 3 girls here for jaywalking. i had a guy today because he got dropped off in front of a school and the cop said it held traffic up." and i said yea i was driving down the street and got pulled over right by the house
and she said "wowww".. dropped it to 200$ and didnt suspend my license at all

she said shes sorry the cop wasted my time and made me go through all this
Originally posted by Poncho707:
so the judge was really nice and heres what she said "oh ur from vacaville? those cops are so bored i tell ya. i had 3 girls here for jaywalking. i had a guy today because he got dropped off in front of a school and the cop said it held traffic up." and i said yea i was driving down the street and got pulled over right by the house
and she said "wowww".. dropped it to 200$ and didnt suspend my license at all

hmm, i don't believe that.