Round One: Lincecum vs Halladay

Saturday, October 16 - @Phillies - 4:30 pm - Citizens Bank Park
Sunday, October 17 - @Phillies - 5:00 pm - Citizens Bank Park
Tuesday, October 19 - Phillies - 1:00 pm - AT&T Park
Wednesday, October 20 - Phillies - 4:30 pm - AT&T Park
Thursday, October 21 - Phillies - 4:30 pm - AT&T Park
Saturday, October 23 - @Phillies - 12:30 pm - Citizens Bank Park
Sunday, October 24 - @Phillies - 4:30 pm - Citizens Bank Park
HERE WE GO!!!!!!! just play ball boys, everyone is counting us out, prove them wrong! LETS GO GIANTS!
manuel just said i dont know why they call him the freak, i thinks doc is better, hes bigger stronger has better comand better in the strike zone has more movement and has more pitches. he apparently doesnt know who the freak is............go get em timmy jim!
Looks like Sanchez goes in Game 2 and Cain in 3. Sanchez has a better road era than cainer. Bum probably game 4 then starting over with BigtimeTimmyJim
i can not wait for this fricken game man! i am so pumped up right now! yankees are down 5-0! i hate them and hope the rangers knock them out. i really want a giants rangers world series, josh hamilton is my second fav player(first being 90% of the giants) and i loath the yankees. so cmon giants beat those damn phillies! GO GIANTS!
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
i can not wait for this fricken game man! i am so pumped up right now! yankees are down 5-0! i hate them and hope the rangers knock them out. i really want a giants rangers world series, josh hamilton is my second fav player(first being 90% of the giants) and i loath the yankees. so cmon giants beat those damn phillies! GO GIANTS!

Josh isn't the reason you want the Rangers to play us, it's MOLINA!!!!! Admit it!!!!
Originally posted by sf1giantfan:
Josh isn't the reason you want the Rangers to play us, it's MOLINA!!!!! Admit it!!!!

I can't wait for that series. Imagine the speed of Molina against the strength of Posey.
HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET the F*** UP and GET LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
way to go ross!!!!!!!!!! 1-0 giants woop woo
4-3 going to top of the 9th. I'm scared!
What network is this thing on I can't find it.

~Ceadder
F*** YEAH GIANTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cody ross baby! 2 home runs! btw all of the nlds games are on fox. WOOOO game one is ours lets get some more! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
F*** YEAH GIANTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cody ross baby! 2 home runs! btw all of the nlds games are on fox. WOOOO game one is ours lets get some more! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Who'da thunk stickin it to the Madres woould come up big like this.

F**** YEAH!!!!!

~Ceadder
doc halliday can kiss our ugh!!!!!!!! all that talk about him and lince before the game and look who comes out on top! thats what im talking about way to go timmy way to go GIANTS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
That was a scary game. But we won, a very important game in Phily, against the best pitcher. Ross for President!!!!