Official 2010 NLCS Thread: Giants vs Phillies - starts 10/16

Sanchez is gonna rape these guys
hello, anybody here?
URIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-2, GOING TO THE BOTTOM OF THE 8TH.

I'M SCARED TO DEATH!!!
2 outs in the 9th
zomg i hate joe buck

this ******* just keeps talking about the Phillies making comebacks and Wilson blowing saves
GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!!!!!!!! GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!!!!!!!! GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by sf1giantfan:
GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!!!!!!!! GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!!!!!!!! GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!!!!!!!!

Now let's get this Series. We have home field and I believe we have a good record against Texas but I'd have to look that up.

In any case Home Field @ AT&T with our staff on the mound is encouraging.

~Ceadder
OMFG!!!!!! GIANTS BABY! NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPS! GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT! GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT! WHAT a game, it was torture all the way down to the last strike!i can't believe for the first time in my life I get to see one of my teams I'm a championship I'm an so happy I screams and then cried and then was speech less and couldn't move and now am drunk off ass my ass!i can't believe it all the haters allthe analysts saying the phils in 4 can kiss our what! This is the greatest day of my life! This shot is for all of you goant fans and my fallen brothers! GO GIANTS!
WS on Fox. More Joe Buck. Wish ESPN had the broadcast or better, ComcastBayArea.

GO GIANTS