There are 2 users in the forums

Official 2010 NLCS Thread: Giants vs Phillies - starts 10/16

I wish I had seen it, but I have ta say Ross is coming up HUG3 for us.

I'll see tomorrow's game for sure.

~Ceadder
The Game is on again on MBLnetwork.
Great game yesterday. You guys ready for game two? Would be HUGE to go up 2-0.
It would be great to go up 2-0!!! That would be huge!!!! Hope we can tonight.

CODY ROSS FOR PRESIDENT!
I don't know what makes me happier, Giants getting a run or all the douchebag Philly fans having to shut up for at least a half inning.
Time for the Return of Sandoval
wow way to let oswalt make us look silly, guy is a chump and throws this game like he did? are you kidding me? ross is our only run producer in this tiny ball park? torres wtf was he doing today, 0-4 4 strikeouts, pathetic. im tired of seeing good to outstanding pitching wasted by no run support, no stress on their pitchers or d. alright, hopefully the bats wake up when we get home, lets go matty cain! go giants?
man this postgame broadcast is all over oswalts nuts like hes all a sudden better than halliday. cant blame them though cuz the way we let him look tonight. hope we can light up hamels and imo he is the toughest to face. i thought if we could beat halliday we would go up 2-0 lose game 3 and then take game 4. wel i guess im no expert.
Talk about a relief meltdown. wow. Forgetting the first inning, Sanchez looked only ok. Oswald definately was the better pitcher. Of course our anemic offense made him look like Cy Young while our Relief corp looked liked Sigh Yuk
Well honestly the Plate Ump was a ringer. Look at how the Phils were able to sit on pitches for that whole Inning. And it started with the 2nd hitter. Then when Oswalt was pitching the same location was a strike and low and away was a Strike. It was so bad our Hackers were wildly swinging.

I loved it when Ross dusted him up, but then he came back and single handedly put this game away. They want it more than we do. I just hope that we smack them around on their way to the Championship.

But the Umps man someone needs to take one for the team and beat some sense into the Plate Ump for this garbage.

If Fontenot ever starts another Inning for us it'll be too soon. That guy put up the same 0fer that Panda gets. Only he is responsible for 2 errors and a line drive that Panda WOULD have quashed, II was miffed when Boch left him out there.

I wish Boch would send that Cubs fool packing.

~Ceadder
I hope Panda gets another shot at playing. He may be FAT. He may be SLOWer but he brings excitement with each ab. He could go deep or look the fool. But with Fonten NOT, you get speed, and almost nothing else. I think he would be a good pinch runner late in the game only.
GIANTS WIN game 3 and i missed it?! are you kidding me! i hate the military for not giving me the day off or at least the time to watch it! BOOOOOOOO! on a better note, WAY TO GO BOYS! now lets take another one and shock the world! GO GIANTS!

ps, if anyone has a problem with all the caps locks, shove it, im excited................hasnt happened here but in other forums i see people complaining about the caps lock
Yeah I was stuck at work too. Sucks but I'll watch it later tonight on the DVR.

I really want SF to go for blood here and win the next 2. None of this "well taking 2/3 is what we want" crap.
I agree guys. Got to see the game was damned glad Fonten NUT was on the bench with Uribe at 3rd. If Uribe has to come out at least Panda is an upgrade Defensively over FontenNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! cause neither bat is that good right now. Expecially against the Phils solid pitching Staff.

I'm also glad that Boch seems to learn from his mistakes. He could have pulled the Bulldog off the mound when the bases were loaded. But he let Cain get himself out of the jam and it worked beautifully. Now obviously the outcome could have worked against us, but I'm happy that Boch didn't yank Cain when he was pitching a gem.

2-1, now Mad Bum gets his chance to get the Win that he got pooched out of in Atlanta.

~Ceadder
I just want to know when our boys are gonna take the same tact that the Phillies have taken at the plate. Win or Lose on their ups they are gonna take Pitches to get our Starters into a high pitch count to get them out early.

Our squad should be doing this. Not swinging at the first two pitches and then sitting on the bench cause they hit into a grounder or pop up like Renteria did on two Pitches. That's gonna get us nowhere with the Phillies Starting rotation.

And yet ANOTHER reason for me not to like Boch. Yeah he's done a solid job this Post Season for the most part but when it comes to analyzing the approach of the other team, he's not getting it done. Man I wish we had a guy like Sparky Anderson. The Big Red Machine would take pitches, steal bases and put their teammates in a position to succeed because of the approach Anderson had as a Manager.

~Ceadder