There are 2 users in the forums

Official 2010 NLCS Thread: Giants vs Phillies - starts 10/16

Woooo Hooo. I was given a ticket to tomorrow night. We need to win tonight.
there was the infamous madbum snot rocket! lets GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Operating_Thetan:
Yeah I was stuck at work too. Sucks but I'll watch it later tonight on the DVR.

I really want SF to go for blood here and win the next 2. None of this "well taking 2/3 is what we want" crap.

yeah i def need to give direct tv a call and pick one of those sweet hd dvrs, im missing games like today and my fav shows SOA and east bound and down cuz of that crap
panda is still on top of the ball, maybe he needs to drop his knees when he swings? idk, but what i do know is i hate seeing groundouts, oh look rowand follows him with one.................................
OMFG WHAT A F******IIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGG THROW AND TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ommfgoodness!!!!!!!!1 im crying right now, ive never had a moment like that in my life!!!!!!! juan uribe in the 9th walk off are you kidding me one more baby jus one more and we are there! cmon boys GET UP GET LOUD AND GET ROWDY!!!!!!!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a great game.. World Series HERE WE COME !!!!!GGGOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!
ONE GAME AWAYYYYYYYYYYY
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
yeah i def need to give direct tv a call and pick one of those sweet hd dvrs, im missing games like today and my fav shows SOA and east bound and down cuz of that crap

I'M KENNY F*CKIN POWERS

Last Nights game will be shown again and again on MLBnetwork. I watched the entire game 3 twice on the repeats of the show.
ONE GAME AWAYYYYYYYYYYY

This. Hope they end this tonight.
I'M KENNY F*CKIN POWERS

yes you are...........

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! here we go, game 5 tonight, first pitch on hand, blew the surround sound last night so that sucks, but one speaker still works so we will go with that...... one more boys, so lets go and kick some PHILLY A$$!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
.................................................. ...........thats all i can say right now, errors are brutal.....................
It's not fair
Sanchez-Oswald this afternoon. This is gonna be great.