There are 4 users in the forums

Tim Alderson for Freddy Sanchez

Originally posted by GiantsWinThePennant:
P.S MAKE ME GENERAL MANAGER guaranteed I will not have pinch hit Rowand over JuggerNATE.

Ummm.. that would be the manager.. not the general manager making that call.
Everyone was going nuts at the game yesterday when Rowand was pinch hitting for Nate. ESPECIALLY AGAINST A LEFTY PITCHER, nate crushes left handers!
Originally posted by Birdman Jr:
Everyone was going nuts at the game yesterday when Rowand was pinch hitting for Nate. ESPECIALLY AGAINST A LEFTY PITCHER, nate crushes left handers!

Rowand is just awful right not so I have to agree that Nate would have been the far better option. Easy to second guess now but I have to say.. wasnt happy when I saw ROwand coming up.
Originally posted by Giantjohn:
Rowand is just awful right not so I have to agree that Nate would have been the far better option. Easy to second guess now but I have to say.. wasnt happy when I saw ROwand coming up.

I was so excited seeing Nate come up then he gets pulled back, I wanted to pull my hair out. Then I see Rowand who has just been awful lately. I already knew he wasn't going to do ****, and yep I was right.

Even if Nate struck out I still would have preferred him being the one batting over Rowand