There are 3 users in the forums

Tim Alderson for Freddy Sanchez

Originally posted by SanDiegoGiant:
Hell you throw Alderson, Neal, and someone else and you can have Halladay. What a joke. I feel bad for Sanchez, he will probably get booed.

Just awful and you are sooo correct. The Giants could have gotten something really good for Alderson and a couple of other prospects. Instead, Freddy Sanchez. God almighty.
  • LUser
Originally posted by crzy:
I'm going to put my homer glasses on for a second. Maybe he'll turn out to be the next Jeff Kent. lol

Do you have to post the pic in every entry.

I'm having trouble reloading the page.
REALLY?! I hate this on so many levels. Sanchez will not be anything but mediocre for us, and we gave up Tim Alderson?! I might not watch baseball for a few days...
My mother called who has been a season ticket holder for the last 23 years and asked who Sanchez was. I said don't worry about it. Just call the Giants and tell them if Sabean is the GM next year you are not going to renew your seasons tickets.
Originally posted by LUser:

yeah crzy that's getting annoying lol
  • crzy
Originally posted by LUser:

Do you have slow internet?

Does anyone know where Buster Posey is?

Someone know anyone with in the organization to Make sure all of Sabean's means of communicating with the outside world is terminated immediately.
sorry guys i do not know much about our minor league players.. how bad of a move would this be in the NFL language ? Vernon Davis for Edgerrin James ? Is Alderson the next Matt Cain ?
Originally posted by SanDiegoGiant:
My mother called who has been a season ticket holder for the last 23 years and asked who Sanchez was. I said don't worry about it. Just call the Giants and tell them if Sabean is the GM next year you are not going to renew your seasons tickets.

NICE!!!!!!! AND.. very good advice.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
sorry guys i do not know much about our minor league players.. how bad of a move would this be in the NFL language ? Vernon Davis for Edgerrin James ? Is Alderson the next Matt Cain ?

It's as bad as what the broscos trade, giving up a future first round pick knowing you will suck for a second round pick.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

WOrse that that. Davis isnt that great. Alderson has the ability to be a very good starting pitcher and is 20 years old.
i heard there was no money involved! Great Trade for Pit!
I guess Pitt isn't that dumb after all
No money involved:

6:19pm: Kovacevic says that no money is being exchanged in the Sanchez deal, which makes it all the more impressive for the Pirates. Keith Law (Insider) recently ranked the 20-year-old Alderson the 26th-best prospect in all of baseball.

Kill yourself Sabean, before I do it for you.
This makes me sick. God I hope Sabean is done. This could easily be one of the worst trades he's done. That's yet to be seen, but right now, it looks like it.